If you are a certified RPAS / UAV / Drone pilot operating within the laws of your country, we would love to hear from you! This might be your first step in becoming a real “Droney“.
- Droney : a certified RPAS / UAV / Drone pilot
- Droneyz : plural of a droney, the community of Droneyz.com
Why would you become a Droney?
Our goal is to establish a world-wide community of certified pilots. People who share the same passions, the same goals, and the same talents.
This platform will hopefully grow and cover Droneyz in a lot of countries.
This will help clients looking for aerial imagery in finding a Droney for their mission. They can contact us and we will pass on the mission to one (or several) of our Droneyz based upon a set of criteria:
- Geographic localisation – we try to find a pilot close to the client.
- Legal restrictions – we try to find a pilot which is allowed to fly the mission based upon his certification level.
- Certification level of the pilot – not all pilots have equal skills.
- Capability of the drone used by the pilot – not all drones are equal.
What do we do for you?
- We look after all the paperwork and check whether we can fly legally.
- We make sure that every mission we fly is being paid for.
- We handle the client contacts (phone / email / social) for you. You only need to fly and deliver the requested aerial imagery.
- Our website gets advertised on Google and social media from which you as a Droney will reap the benefit.
What do you do for us?
- Whenever a mission is confirmed you just need to fly the mission and provide us with the needed aerial imagery.
- Every time you fly a mission you can send us an invoice for the work performed. This basically means that you have to have a “real” business or operate as an independent contractor.
Interested in becoming a Droney?
Great! Please fill in the below form and we will send you our detailed information package!